About us and our talent database.
Sappers Network Limited (SNL) is the dedicated recruitment agency of the Royal Engineers. We offer exclusive access to a pool of talent that combines the discipline and commitment instilled by successful military careers with a wide range of commercially valuable trade and management skills.
Our database includes skilled recent leavers, experienced members of the Reserve, and former members of the Corps who have been successful in subsequent careers.
The Royal Engineers select and train some of the Army’s best-educated and most capable men and women. Highly qualified when they leave the service, Sappers are renowned for their adaptability, resourcefulness and willingness to tackle challenges – cheerfully and as team members. Recent conflicts have honed their experience in delivering large-scale and complex engineering projects, at pace, in challenging environments.
What we offer
We offer direct access to experienced former Royal Engineers at a broad range of management seniority and with an equally broad range of project and trade supervisory skills.
We offer three levels of service:
- Tailored skill search to match ongoing client needs on a retained basis
- Database search to introduce candidates for one-off talent needs
- Advertising posts on our jobs board
We quote a fixed fee for each client need, based on the value we deliver. Contact us to discuss how we can help you meet your talent needs.
- We have direct access to Royal Engineer leavers – put simply, we get first call on talent.
- Run by former Royal Engineer officers with subsequent commercial experience, we understand both the capability of our people and the needs of business.
- We have the experience and knowledge to map military careers and experience onto business needs, ensuring that we make the best possible candidate matches.
- The social networks of the Corps gives us access to the widest range of RE talent, from recent leavers to those experienced in later careers, or the Reserve.
- The service we offer funds the support we give to those who find transition to civilian life harder – every penny we make goes back to Royal Engineer charitable funds.